Rates & Dates...
Trophy White Tail Deer & Wild Boar
2015 Rates will be posted soon
2013-2014 Season... Big Buck Down Outfitters of Ohio
Big Buck Down Ohio offers Semi Guided Trophy White Tail Deer and Wild Boar Hunts
|Early Archery (Deer)||September 28, 2013||October 26, 2013||3 Day $700.00/person
5 Day $1200.00/person
|Rut Archery (Deer)||October 26, 2013||November 30, 2013||3 Day $900.00/person
5 Day $1500.00/person
|Late Archery (Deer)||December 9, 2013||February 2, 2014||3 Day $600.00/person
5 Day $900.00/person
|Deer Gun||December 2, 2013||December 8, 2013||5 Day $1500.00/person|
|Youth Deer Gun||November 23, 2013||November 24, 2013||2 Day $400.00/under 17|
|Muzzleloader||January 4, 2014||January 7, 2014||4 Day $1000.00/person|
Semi Guided Trophy Buck Hunts
Prices do not include lodging
Call 330.844.6625 for more information
IMPORTANT: Payment Information
****Once we receive your deposit you will be emailed or mailed a hunting confirmation package. You are responsible for reviewing the confirmation letter, if there are any questions you have 30 days to make any changes. If you do not receive this package within 2 weeks of making your deposit, please contact us. Jason 330.844.6625
- If you book a hunt, and arrive late or leave early - NO REFUNDS
- If you cancel 30 days prior to your hunt AND we re-book your hunt, then your deposit will be refunded, OTHERWISE NO REFUNDS. You are responsible for filling your vacancy.
- If you cancel within 30 days of your hunt, we will re-book it for balance due.
- Should you or someone in your group decide not to come, a substitute is recommended.
- ULTIMATELY YOU ARE LIABLE FOR THE BALANCE DUE ON YOUR HUNT, REGARDLESS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE BILLED FOR THE BALANCE OF THEIR HUNT AND MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO BOOK IN THE FUTURE.
- If you are the contact person for a group of hunters, it is your responsibility to make sure that each hunter receives a copy of the "hunting confirmation package" Your hunters will be referred back to you for this information.
Stay in your area while hunting. Do not cross any fences. If you disturb another hunter in his area you will be asked to pay for his entire hunt and vise versa.
Do not waste game meat. If you do not want the meat, Let Jason Know.